- Great for searching the Internet, cloud email, working on Google docs, etc.
- 14” Screen
- 4GB SATA solid state drive
- No media device like a DVD or standard hard drive
- No ability to store data on the device
- No ability to download programs or applications
- Enterprise network version of Windows 7
- Security: Prevents modification either from users or malware
- On rebooting, the thin client simply returns to its original state
- Includes power cord
- Laptops are in good condition, but may show signs of use
- Physical Characteristics
- Height: 1.4″
- Width: 13.5″
- Depth: 9.4″
- Weight (Approximate): 4.00 lbs
We WANT You – Early Access Team Needed!
– beta testers wanted!
- Exclusive training and machine time (an estimated $75 value).
- Help us develop the process in which we will use to integrate laser-cutter making for other teachers.
- Be a part of a fun group interested in bringing to life imaginative, hands-on, and tech-driven designs!
Professional Development Workshops
Creative Mask Making
Saturday, February 18, 2017 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
TARGET AUDIENCE: All educators
COST: $25 for members; $40 for non-members
SEATS AVAILABLE: 20
LOCATION: RAFT San Jose
Thursday, February 23, 2017 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM
What’s In Store
RAFT Idea Sheets for Valentines Day
Faux Stained Glass
Student artists of all ability levels can use this flexible technique to create dramatic effects. Their creations will “shine from within”, adding a unique dimension to cards, bookmarks and other decorative objects.
Grades Covered: K through 12
Subjects Covered: Art
- Art Techniques
- Decorative Arts
- Art History
These fun, creative, and easy-to-make books will hold students’ writings & treasures.
Grades Covered: 1 through 10
Subjects Covered: Physical Science, Language Arts
Share Your LOVE of RAFT
It’s SUPER easy!
- Photo of you/your class project using RAFT materials
- 30 second video telling us “Why I Love RAFT?”
- A statement finishing the sentence, ” I Love RAFT because…”
2. Send your contributions to firstname.lastname@example.org through the month of February.
3. Follow RAFT on social media and watch for the RAFT love to pour in!
Work at RAFT
We’re Hiring! Come be a part of the RAFT staff!